The Quality Assurance Mechanism has been developed by HPass to provide an opportunity for learning and assessment providers to receive external validation (an audit) of the provision of learning and assessment services, leading to HPass Approved Provider status. This service will be available later in 2019.
HPass Approved Provider status will be recognition that your organisation is:
- providing services that conform to the requirements either or both of:
- Humanitarian Learning Standards
- Standards for the Assessment of Humanitarian Competencies
- consistently achieving your policies and objectives related to learning and / or assessment provision
- effectively implementing the standards
Even if you decide not to receive validation of the services delivered by your organisation, the guidance and tools in these documents will point to new ways of making you more effective and capable of good results.
Download the Quality Manual below.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the Self Evaluation Tools and HPass Approved Provider status.