Call for Expressions of Interest: Free Access to HPass Services
If you are a humanitarian learning or assessment provider, we want to hear from you!
The HPass Quality Standards draw together best practice in humanitarian learning and assessment from across the global humanitarian sector, and were developed in consultation with organisations from six regions worldwide.They are available for free from the HPass website, in the form of two handbooks:
- Humanitarian Learning Standards
- Standards for Assessment of Humanitarian Competencies
HPass also offers the following services which are available for a fee –
1) In-person or remote advisory support to enable organisations to adopt the Standards in practice, identifying areas for improvement and implementing an action plan, and
2) External Quality Reviews to assess organisations against the Standards, determining eligibility for HPass Certified status.
These services are targeted at any organisation which offers humanitarian learning or assessment, whether as part of a publicly available service, or internally for its own staff and volunteers.
HPass is offering free access to HPass Quality Standards services to four organisations in 2019, enabling them to receive the following:
- Advisory support for your organisation to adopt one set of Standards, either the Humanitarian Learning Standards, or the Standards for Assessment of Humanitarian Competencies, AND
- Quality Review to assess your organisation against one set of Standards. If your organisation is successful this will lead to award of HPass Certified Status, enabling you to use the HPass Certified quality mark. Your organisation will receive a detailed assessment report, whether or not it is awarded HPass Certified Status.
These are new services which were first piloted in 2018 – we are looking for organisations interested in accessing the whole package, of both advisory support and a quality review. If you are a provider of humanitarian learning or assessment, whether to a public audience or to your own staff and volunteers, we want to hear from you!
For further details and to apply for this opportunity, please access the application form below. Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st October 2019.
Download application form